DIRECT SERVICES LLC is committed to provide Quality services during the execution of Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing and HVAC related works by meeting the requirements & working towards enhancing the customer satisfaction.
To meet this policy aim, we will endeavor to:
- Identify customer requirements; carry out the services with team spirit.
- Ensure all legal, statutory & applicable regulations and requirements to the service providers are complied.
- Procure the right material; maintain the proper equipment for providing efficient services.
- Recruit highly qualified staff and improve the skills of employees to maintain the quality of products & services.
- Optimize the performance and maintain strict monitoring throughout the project duration.
- Continually identify, assess and implement the measures and steps to improve the quality management system.
- Maintain mutually beneficial relationship with supplier, stakeholders & interested parties.
- Achieve statutory Omanization targets set by the Government and provide adequate encouragement and participation of nationals in the organization.
Direct services LLC is dedicated to the concept that all accidents are preventable and committed to a zero accidents philosophy whilst fostering a culture of continuous improvement of our safety , health and environmental duties.
To achieve and enhance this commitment, the following shall be followed:
- Comply with applicable laws and Statutes of State of Oman, and in those areas specific to Civil, Electrical Transmission, Construction industry, apply more stringent Standards and Procedures where appropriate.
- Emphasize the awareness and training of all personnel involved.
- Take foremost account of the Health and Safety of its Employees, its Sub- contractors, and other persons, who may be effected the company activities.
- Protect the environment by maintaining low levels of generated waste through various activities and minimize the consumption of resources.
- Ensure the safe operation of all Industrial Equipment Machinery and Plant.
- Ensure that any party performing business with DS is complying with all of the above.
- Continually identify the potential areas for HSE Management System improvement and establish the necessary measures to implement such improvements